MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (AP) - Fourteen people with breathing complaints have been treated and released from the hospital after pool chemicals were accidently mixed at a Myrtle Beach hotel.
Police say The Landmark Resort pool was evacuated Monday evening when the chemicals were mixed in the pool maintenance area.
Authorities report that 1 of those treated at the hospital was a hotel employee, the others were guests.
The pool area was evacuated for about 90 minutes while emergency crews responded.Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.