2 CCSD employees hospitalized after warehouse fire

CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Reports of a fire at a Charleston County School District warehouse on Bridgeview Drive were called in to the NCFD around 8:30 Monday morning.

According to spokesperson Bianca Sancic, firefighters arrived and saw smoke coming from the building.

Jason Sakran with the Charleston County School District says a propane tank caught fire at a Veterans Day breakfast at the CCSD operations center. {}

Two people were taken to the hospital with minor injuries, but have been released, according to Sakran.

The building was safe to re-enter by 10:45 a.m. Monday morning and all employees went back to work.