ABC Fall Lineup Basket Give Away Contest Rules
WELCOME TO ABC FALL PREMIERES 2012 PROMOTION
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1.No purchase is necessary.
2.To win, at the time of entry you must be a legal U.S. residents; a resident of SC; at least 18 years of age.
3. This Contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws. Void where prohibited by law. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules.
4. 5 (five) Prize Winners.
5. Only one (1) entry per household.
6. Contest begins on September 24, 2012 and ends on September 28, 2012, with the Prize Winners announced daily between September 24, 2012 and ends on September 28, 2012.
7. The geographic scope of this promotion is the following state(s): South Carolina. Sponsor of this Contest is Allbritton Communications on television station WCIV-(Channel 4 (hereinafter referred to as the "Station") and Cumulus Media, Inc., (hereinafter referred to as "Sponsors").
8. Employees of Sponsor and of the affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, franchisees, promoters, and agents of any of these, and the immediate families of the employees of any of these, are not eligible.
9. The odds of winning depend on the number of entries received and the subjective
determinations of WCIV.
10. Description of prizes: each prize winner will receive an ABC Fall Premiere Welcome
Baskets containing several gift items such as: The Neighbors Welcome Basket, The
Neighbors Green Goo, Last Resort Multi-Functional Tool, Nashville Guitar Key Ring,
666 Park Avenue Welcome To The Drake Candle, The Chew Food.Life.Fun Book,
Modern Family - Wit And Wisdom From America's Favorite Family Book, Once Upon a
Time Journal, Once Upon a Time Season 1 DVD, Revenge Double Infinity Box,
Revenge Season 1 DVD, Scandal Season 1 DVD. Estimated Value: $200 per basket.
11. All federal, state and other taxes relating to any prize, and any travel, hotel
accommodations or other expenses (including carrier service fees and service contract)
relating to any prize, are the sole responsibility of the Prize Winner.
12. Prizes are not transferable, substitutable, or exchangeable for cash except that the Station, in its discretion, may substitute a prize of equal or greater value. Any such changes will be announced. If Prize Winner(s) fail to meet any eligibility requirement herein, alternate Prize Winners will be chosen by random drawing to be held as soon as reasonably practicable after initial Prize Winners are determined to be ineligible. Alternate Prize Winners are subject to all eligibility requirements and restrictions of these Official Rules.
13. To enter: Listen each morning, between 9/24//2012 and 9/28/2012, at 8am to Two Girls And A Guy in the Morning on WSSX-FM (95SX ) for the prompt to answer the ABC Trivia Question. The First Caller to call 843-721-9595 and answers the trivia question correctly will be declared the daily prize winner. One prize winner will be declared each day fro 9/24/2012 through 2/28/210 for a total of five (5) prize winners.
14. Prize winner(s) will be randomly between September 24, 2012 and ends on September
15. If the Station selects your name as a Prize Winners, the Station will contact you in accordance with the information you supplied to the Station. All Prize Winners may be verified over the telephone at the time and will be asked to come to WSSX-FM located at 4230 Faber Place Drive Sate. 100 North Charleston, SC 29405, where the Prize Winners must provide the valid identification and execute an affidavit of eligibility. Valid identification includes a valid driver's license or other valid picture ID showing name and address. Faxes will not be accepted. All Prize Winner(s) may also be required to sign other legal documents, including tax forms and a release supplied by the Station, which, among other disclaimers, releases the Sponsors and a range of subsidiaries, directors, agents, agencies, affiliates, franchisees, promoters, officers, directors, employees and related persons from any and all liability related to this Contest and the receipt and use of the prize. The information contained on the entry form or postcard becomes the property of the Station. Verified Prize Winner(s) may pick up their prize at to WSSX-FM located at 4230 Faber Place Drive Sate. 100 North Charleston, SC 29405. If the Station is unable to speak directly to a Prize Winner within ten (10) days from initial attempted notification, the Station, in its sole discretion, may disqualify that winner and select an alternate winner or remove the prize from the Contest.
16. Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries or agencies will not be responsible for the inability to select winners because of postal failure, equipment failure, or data storage failure.
17. All federal, state and local laws apply. Sponsors shall be entitled to interpret these rules as needed including but not limited to rules regarding entries, selection of winner, deadlines, restrictions on prizes, and eligibility and all of their decisions are final. By entering, participants agree to these Official Rules. The Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest or any part of this Contest should any non-authorized intervention, network failure, information storage failure, telecommunications failure, malfunction, or other causes beyond its control, corrupt or impair the security, administration, fairness and/or operation of this Contest as determined by the Station in its sole discretion. The Station and Allbritton Communications and Cumulus Media, Inc. are not responsible for lost, interrupted, or unavailable network, server, or other connections, or for any failed telephone or computer hardware or software, or for any failed, delayed, misdirected, corrupted, or garbled transmissions or errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical, or electronic, or for entries that for any reason are not received by the Station by the deadline stated above. The Station and Allbritton Communications and Cumulus Media, Inc. are also not responsible for any injury or damage to any computer, modem or other electrical device as a result of participation in this Contest or downloading of any software or materials.
18. For a list of winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by mail to: "Contest Winners," c/o the Station, WCIV-TV, 888 Allbritton Blvd., Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464 at the conclusion of the Contest.
19. For a copy of the Official Rules, stop by the Station during normal business hours, visit
abcnews4.com, or send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: "Contest Rules," c/o WCIV-TV, 888 Allbritton Blvd,. Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464.
20. By winning, contestants agree to award Sponsors the right to publicize their names, photographs (including the use and appearance of winner's photograph on Sponsors' web pages), likenesses, biographical information, e-mail address, voices and details of winning for purposes of this and future promotions without further compensation.
21. Any person attempting to defraud or tamper with this Contest in any way will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.