MENU

      Boy, 15, injured in firework accident New Year's Eve

      GOOSE CREEK, S.C. (WCIV) -- A 15-year-old boy was injured Tuesday night in a firework accident, according to the Goose Creek Fire Department.

      Officials said the call came in around 9:30 p.m. A woman told fire officials that her son had blown up his hand, but the fingers were still attached. The boy was reportedly breathing, however.

      The boy was taken to Medical University Hospital.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER