MENU
      component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01

      CCFR: Fire sparks near extension cord sparks in mobile home

      COLLETON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Fire crews responded to a mobile home fire on Burlington Road Sunday evening.

      The single wide trailer was heavily damaged even though firefighters had the flames controlled within five minutes.

      According to the Colleton County Fire and Rescue, no one was home at the time and there were no injuries.

      Investigators said the fire started around 7 p.m. because of an extension cord in the bedroom which ran along the front wall.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER