MENU
      component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01

      Coast Guard search canceled, man found on dunes

      ISLE OF PALMS, S.C. (WCIV) -- The search for a missing man believed to be in the water off of Isle of Palms Tuesday night ended happily when the man was found on the dunes.

      Witnesses on the beach said the 25-year-old man had been asleep.

      U.S. Coast Guard{}officials have not said why the man was considered missing.

      Crews from Charleston County and Isle of Palms also assisted in the rescue.{}

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER