CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Charleston Police Department spokesperson Charles Francis reports that all streets previously closed for flooding downtown are now open.
Previously, the following streets in the downtown area were flooded Tuesday morning.
The areas of:
- Morrison Drive and Jackson Street
- Kennedy Street and President Street
- Wentworth Street and Barre Street
- Bennett Street and Gadsden Street
- Horizon Street and Fishburne Street
- The Crosstown
Barricades have been placed at the following locations:
- Drake / Amherst
- Drake / South
- Cooper / Morrison Dr
- Aiken / Line
- Aiken / Hampden
- Smith / Morris
The barricades are still out for future use but are not blocking traffic.
A flash flood warning is in effect for Charleston, Berkeley and Dorchester counties until 12:30 p.m.
We will update the conditions of these roads as more information becomes available.