MENU
component-ddb-728x90-v1-01-desktop

Fire crews battle blaze at Goose Creek Bojangles

Courtesy: Low Country Fire News

GOOSE CREEK, S. C. (WCIV)--Firefighters responded to a blaze inside the Goose Creek Bojangles{}at 431{}St. James Avenue.

Emergency personnel responded to the alarm just before 6:00 AM Wednesday morning and found the popular fast food restaurant filled with smoke.{}

According to the Goose Creek fire chief, an employee came in to work around 5:00 AM and turned on equipment. They later noticed smoke and flames in the{}food prep{}area and called 911.

The building suffered extensive smoke damage but was mostly contained to the interior of the structure.

Several fire trucks responded but no injuries were reported.{}

Chief Chatman told us an{}investigation is underway but they believe it was a heat lamp that started the fire.

Stay with ABC News 4 and www.ABCNews4.com for more details.

{}

Trending

LOADING