MENU
      component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01

      Man electrocuted on downtown Charleston job site

      CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- A man was electrocuted Friday afternoon at a job site in downtown Charleston.

      According to a statement from the Charleston Fire Department, a worker was on the roof of the Courtenay Middle School building using a concrete float machine when he came into contact with an electrical current.

      The resulting shock knocked the man down.

      The man was taken down from the roof and to a nearby hospital. Details on the man's identity and his condition were not released.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER