MENU

      Microwave sparks fire scare at North Charleston hotel

      NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- Firefighters were called to the Master's Inn on Rivers Avenue Tuesday.

      Calls came into the newsroom that smoke was coming from the hotel and several fire trucks were on scene.

      First responders reported seeing some smoke coming from one of the rooms and found a microwave that had been on fire.

      NCFD spokesperson Bianca Bourbeau said the fire did not spread to the rest of the building.

      The North Charleston Fire Department responded around 10:48 a.m.

      {}

      {}

      {}

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER