MENU

      North Charleston man hospitalized after overnight fire

      Courtesy: Traci Baer

      NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) -- A North Charleston man was hospitalized early Saturday morning after an overnight fire, said officials with the North Charleston Fire Department.Officials said firefighters responded to a home in the 3200 block of Stonehaven Drive at about 1:30 a.m.When crews arrived, flames were coming through the front of the home and the roof, officials said.The man was outside of the home as firefighters fought the blaze but was treated for burns and taken to Trident Hospital, officials said. There were no other injuries. Officials said the home was destroyed and they are currently working to determine a cause.

      component-story-more_media_horiz-v1-01
      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER