Teen murder suspect denied bond

      NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) - Bond was denied for a 21-year-old man accused of killing one teen and injuring another in a shooting in North Charleston earlier this week. Bond was also set for two teens who were allegedly in the car at the time of the shooting.Judge Linda Lombard on Wednesday morning denied bond for Samuel Eugene Bolger and set a $500,000 bond for Tyrek Moody and Rayshoud Washington, both 17, who police say withheld information on the fatal shooting.{}Bolger was arrested Tuesday by North Charleston police at a home on Harvey Street and charged with murder, attempted murder and possession of a firearm during the commission of a violent crime. Moody and Washington were charged with misprision of a felony. According to court documents, Moody and Washington were giving Bolger a ride in North Charleston when Bolger told the two to stop the gold Saturn SUV near the intersection of Sorentrue Avenue and Accabee Road. That's when detectives say Bolger got out of the backseat and began shooting toward 16-year-old Ty'Quan President, 17-year-old Charles James and two other boys. President was shot in the chest and left forearm. Deputies say he ran down Sorentrue Avenue before collapsing in the front yard of a vacant house. Authorities say James was shot in the leg. Officials say Moody and Washington were interviewed by detectives and continued to give false information in regards to the murder suspect's identity and actions. In a bond court hearing, Judge Linda Lombard said at the time of the shooting, Bolger was out on bond for a pending armed robbery charge. He was denied bond on all three charges. Moody and Washington are reportedly both juniors at North Charleston High School and have been suspended. Family members of both the victim and suspects were present in court. Hear from the victim's family on ABC News 4 at 6 p.m.{}