Harry Potter Weekend set for Bay Street Biergarten
Between July 27th and July 30th, the Ministry of Magic invites wizards, witches, and muggles alike to come together at Bay Street Biergarten for Harry Potter Weekend. The three-day celebration is for Harry Potter’s 37th birthday and includes a chance to win 4 tickets to Wizarding World of Harry Potter at Universal Orlando.
The fictional character’s 37th birthday is Monday, July 31st, 2017. Plus, this year is the 20th anniversary of the first book's release.
Harry Potter Weekend at the Biergarten consists of four events:
Harry Potter Trivia on Thursday, July 27th at 8 pm
- First place wins a 4 tickets to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Second place wins a $50 gift card
- Third place wins a $25 gift card
- More prizes TBA
The Yule Ball on Friday, July 28th from 8 pm - midnight
- Decorations including fairy lights, goulash, and a snowy ceiling
- Live music from Weird Sisters Song
Harry’s Birthday Party & Quidditch Pong Tourney on Saturday, July 29th from 5 pm to 10 pm
- The Quidditch Pong Tourney will be a 16-team beer pong tournament
Harry Potter Brunch is on Sunday, July 30th from 11 am to 2 pm
- There is a contest to win a booth and $50 gift card for Trivia on July 27th. You can enter for free here.
All events are free to enter. The Biergarten is located at 549 East Bay Street. Click here for more information.