It's one of the easiest grab-and-go items in the grocery store. We're talking about rotisserie chicken! Our good friend Chef Laurie is here with three creative ways to use a rotisserie chicken!
Thai Green Curry Chicken
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tablespoons green curry paste
- One- 12-16oz bag of frozen Asian vegetable medley
- 1 & 1/2 cups coked , shredded chicken
- 1 1/2cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 1/4cup salted roasted peanuts, chopped
In a large sauce pan, simmer the chicken stock, coconut milk and green curry paste
Whisk and cook for 3 minutes
Add the vegetables and chicken and simmer for 1 minute.
At the last moment add the cilantro.
Top with the peanuts
Serve with Jasmine or Black Rice
Chicken and noodles
- 6 cups chicken stock
- 1 lb fresh egg noodles
- 1 cup cooked shredded chicken.
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
In a large sauce pan, bring the chicken stock to a boil.
Add the egg noodles and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the spinach and let wilt and stir, about 30 seconds.
Season to taste with salt and peppers.
Serve with Parmesan cheese sprinkled on top
- 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 1 box of taco shells
- 1 cup fresh salsa
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup sour cream
In a large microwave safe bowl, add the chicken and the taco seasoning.
Mix well and heat in the microwave for 1 minute.
Assemble tacos as desired.