Cast and crew from Halloween movie to answer questions at North Charleston panel
NORTH CHARLESTON, S.C. (WCIV) —
If you weren't lucky enough to secure a role as an extra on the newest Halloween movie when it filmed in Charleston last year, actors and crew who worked on the hit film will give you a behind-the-scenes look during a panel discussion on Sunday, January 13th.
The event will be held at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in North Charleston from 2:30 pm to 5 pm.
The speakers that will discuss their craft and share their experiences of working on the 2018 blockbuster film include:
- Charlie Benton who played "Officer Richards"
- Patricia Glasser, the hairstylist for Jamie Lee Curtis and Hair Department Head
- Heath Hood, a Special Effects Coordinator
- Brien Gregorie who played the role of "Father" in Halloween
- Vince Mattis who played the role of "Son."
The panel will be moderated by Missy Ricker, the set decorator of Halloween.
Snacks and cash bar will be available. Click here for more info.