Paid extras needed for new HBO show filming in Charleston
You may have heard a pilot episode for a new HBO show featuring Danny McBride and John Goodman will be filming in and around Charleston.
Well, that show needs extras (about 1,500, actually), and those extras will be paid!
Filming starts in mid-July and continues through the first week of August.
All ages, races, types are needed, but there is a particular need for the following:
- Several hundred men, women, teens and children of Chinese and various Asian races available for filming on Monday, July 23.
- Five hundred men and women of all races and types to portray a church congregation on Monday, July 23.
Teens working with a parent may also be used for a July 30 filming date.
Tona B. Dahlquist Casting is taking submissions. For consideration, email the following to email@example.com:
- Two current photos (one close up, one full body).
- Your name, age, where you live (city, state) and your phone number.
- Your height, weight, clothing sizes and a description of any visible tattoos and piercings.
- Color, make, model, and year of your vehicle, in case it can be used for filming.
Submissions should be sent with your race, gender, age, city and state in the subject line/
If submitting for one of the special request, please include that filming date as well.
CLICK HERE for more information and daily casting needs.